Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yours Truly =)

The eye that tracks me,

The smile that greets me,

All belongs to you.

The hand that caress me,

The heart that loves me,

The arm that holds me,

All belongs to you.

The truth that I’ve seen,

The happiness that I’ve enjoyed,

The pain that I’ve endured,

All comes from you.

With all your love revolving around me,

I really would like to,

Would love to,

Meet YOU,

And reciprocate someday.


Hello world,

Welcome to The Hidden Tales that are going to be revealed,

bit by bit,

one by one,

step by step,

till the end of the road. =)

May all of you be free from danger,

May all of you be free from mental suffering,

May all of you be free from physical suffering,

May all of you be well and happy always.

With much loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment