Saturday, July 18, 2009

Only You.



When the night falls,
I miss you.
Dear friends,
you are like the stars in the night,
Never fails to shine.
Although all of you shines,
but how many of you would sparkle in the silent night,
and silently talk to me,
Hear to what I'm whispering,
Listen to what's pumping out of my heart.
Sacrificing yourself,
And show me what's meteor,
So that I can wish upon it.

However,
Will this moment last forever?
You and me,
He or she,
Or 'it' maybe,
Is changing with time.
In just a blink of an eye,
You neither stop blinking nor shines on me.
How could this be?

Finally when all the stars have fallen into the black hole,
The only one left is YOU,
Like a guardian angel,
always the one that,
accompanies me,
reminds me,
and cares for me.
No matter rain or shine,
Day or night.

*name*

I Love You.







Learning to shine and blink,
So that you can count on me for everything.





❤Love is all around you.




No comments:

Post a Comment